What you’ll Learn
Practice a complete hands-on training on the basics of percutaneous coronary intervention.
Practice and learn:
- Coronary Guidewires
- Coronary Guide Catheters
- Vascular Access and closure technique
- Basic Review of Balloons & Balloon Angioplasty
- Basic Review of Stent Technology
- Stenting: Tips and Tricks
- Coronary Perforation: Tips And Tricks on Prevention and Management
- Dissection, Abrupt Vessel Closure, and No Reflow: Tips And Tricks on Prevention and Management
- Retrieval of Embolized Material: Tips And Tricks on Prevention and Management
Beyond conventional knowledge, it is highly beneficial for healthcare professionals to have practical training and experience. Simulation training and workshops help you gain a clinical perspective and understanding of how to treat patients in real scenarios without risking patient safety.
This hands-on workshop will give you an opportunity to practice percutaneous coronary intervention in a simulated environment with real case-based scenarios. Guided by a medical expert, the training will help you sharpen your skills and improve your overall patient outcomes.
All workshops have limited seats so that every participant gets the opportunity to practice and directly interact with the lead doctor.
Location: Boston Scientific India, 3rd-floor Bestech Business Tower, Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Eligibility: Cardiologists, DM/DNB Cardiology students and Doctors working in the Cardiology department